A top quality sophisticated design and colouration with a textured surface.
Pile: 100% Heatset Polypropylene
Quality: 1,000,000 point/sqm
Total weight: 3050 gr/sqm
Pile height: 11 mm
Manufactured to the highest standards in Flanders.
Regular maintenance is required in order to maintain the appearance of your carpet and to make it last longer:
- Vacuum your carpet at least once a week.
- Rotate your carpet by 180° every six months, as this will decrease wear to heavily used areas.
- Place a doormat at every entrance to your house, and clean it regularly.
In the event of stains:
- Do not allow the stain to dry in.
- When treating stains, always work from the outside in, so that you do not make the stain larger.
- Soak up liquids with kitchen roll or a kitchen towel.
- Carefully pick up any solids using a knife or a spoon.
- Clean the area of the stain thoroughly by dabbing at it using a sponge soaked in warm water mixed with a little detergent, but remember not to scrub too hard.
- If desired, you can pat the cleaned area dry with a dry hand towel or dry it with a hairdryer.
- If you cannot remove the stain yourself, you are advised to seek help from a professional cleaning company.